Everest Raspberry Ridge Vodka can best be described as elegant in its simplicity. There’s something about a fresh ripe wild raspberry, that has no equal in nature. It’s not sweet. It’s not tart. It is a subtle fresh fruity flavor that most raspberry vodkas fail to produce in their efforts to make vodka taste sweet. At Everest, we offer the subtlety of the perfectly ripe wild raspberry as a gentle hint to enhance the vodka. Great with your favorite mixers, or simply on the rocks. No doubt you will love it!
A Few Ways to Try Everest Raspberry Ridge
- Serve on the rocks.
- Mix with soda water and fresh squeezed lime.
- Mix with ice tea and/or lemonade.
- Mix with lemon-lime soda and fresh lime.
- Muddle with fresh berries and mint and top with soda water.
- Mix with white cranberry juice, orange liqueur, and fresh lime.
- Feeling more adventurous? See our Signature Drink recipes using Everest Raspberry Ridge.